The Creation and Production of new work through commissions, collaborations, residencies and artist development led opportunities.
- Using co-productions, consortia and mac lab residencies, research and development projects.
- Community engaged productions and projects, including inter-generational and youth only participants often alongside or in collaboration with professional artists.
- Open rehearsals and the sharing of work in progress, including through the use of digital platforms and social media.
- Sustaining mac’s track record in producing culturally diverse work suitable for children and families – including early years – and work made by, for and with young people/adults.
- Continuing mac’s track record of investing in photography and craft while also exploring new digital and media based territories.