Learning and Participation projects and programmes will be developed in a range of formats at MAC, as well as off-site and in virtual settings, and encompass both regular, long term and one-off opportunities and special projects.
- Regular courses and workshops – where possible embracing ladders of opportunity for professional development.
- Tasters and drop-in activity.
- Special projects, including children and their families, young people, adults and intergenerational work.
- Long term sustainable outreach projects, with a particular commitment to our role as arts champions (in Yardley), neighbours (Hall Green & Edgbaston) and communities in the north of the city.
- Projects and brokerage with schools and colleges including adult education.
- Contract and partnership working.
- Community and youth based productions, projects and exhibitions/interventions.
- The interpretation of theatre, gallery, media and cinema programmes – including talks (podcasts and live streaming), symposia, events, workshops/courses etc.