The Presentation of carefully selected work (usually incoming) to balance and contextualise the Learning and Participation, Creation and Production strands.
- Our regular cinema and screen based programmes, including partnerships with other community, creative and commercial industry networks and organisations.
- Touring comedy and music.
- Seasons of theatre, dance, literature, film etc. – engaging as appropriate with Associate Artists and Producers in their selection.
- Exhibitions and events, installations and interventions engaging as appropriate with Associate Curators, Artists and Producers in their selection.
- Touring exhibitions.
- Work for children and their families.
- Exhibition and presentation of work created through the learning and participation and outreach strands of mac’s work.
- Marketplace at mac and elsewhere (retail and sales opportunities for local and national artists).
- Debates, seminars and other critical discourse.