MAC has a volunteer scheme to help support our busy programme of arts events and activities.
If you're looking to gain that extra edge on your CV, have any spare time or have always enjoyed visiting Midlands Arts Centre and want to give something back, then please join the fun and be a volunteer with us.
We offer a variety of opportunities to our volunteers, including:
- Welcoming and supporting visitors
- Being a runner for events
- Providing information to visitors throughout the building
- Supporting external events
- Marketing tasks such as leaflet distribution
- Gallery invigilation
We also offer training for volunteers at intervals throughout the year.
How to apply
If you would like to become a MAC volunteer, there is an application form and a Volunteer Welcome and Induction session which will give you all the information you need to start volunteering.
- MAC's Volunteer Handbook here.
- MAC's Volunteer Agreement here
The next Welcome and Induction session is Sat 1 February 2020 10am-11.30am
Come along to find out more or email email@example.com
Applications are now closed and will re-open on Mon 6 January 2020.
To apply, please complete the form here. By submitting the form you are confirming that you understand and accept the terms of MAC's Volunteer Agreement.