MAC has a volunteer scheme to help support our busy programme of arts events and activities.
If you're looking to gain that extra edge on your CV, have any spare time or have always enjoyed visiting Midlands Arts Centre and want to give something back, then please join the fun and be a volunteer with us.
We offer a variety of opportunities to our volunteers, including:
- Welcoming and supporting visitors
- Being a runner for events
- Providing information to visitors throughout the building
- Supporting external events
- Marketing tasks such as leaflet distribution
- Gallery invigilation
We also offer training for volunteers at intervals throughout the year.
How to apply
If you would like to become a MAC volunteer, there is an application form and a Volunteer Welcome and Induction session which will give you all the information you need to start volunteering.
- MAC's Volunteer Handbook here.
- MAC's Volunteer Agreement here
Volunteer applications are currently closed. Please check this page for more information when MAC reopens.
If you have any questions about our volunteer programme, please email email@example.com.