Services for Education biography
Services For Education is a professional service provider of education and learning which improves the lives of children, young people and adults.
Established in 2012, Services For Education is comprised of the Music Service and the School Support Service.
Services For Education has worked in close partnership with schools for more than sixty years in supporting and enhancing music education for all pupils through our extensive programme of high quality support delivered by our specialist instrumental, vocal and classroom teachers.
As the lead partner in the Birmingham Music Education Partnership (BMEP), they and partners meet each month to develop music opportunities and support training for teachers in the city.
Music can inspire and change lives and at Services For Education, we work together to ensure that young people, teachers, parents, musicians and schools work together to provide a high-quality, authentic music education programme for all.
We provide this through:
- Weekly instrumental / vocal lessons for 38,000 pupils each week in Birmingham
- A comprehensive and diverse ensemble system including 37 open access Area Ensembles and 45 auditioned Central Ensembles
- Large-scale and high quality performance opportunities
- Whole class instrumental teaching programme in primary and special schools
- A player of potential scheme for gifted and talented pupils
- Online digital support through reelmusic.co.uk
- Inspirational workshops and instrument days
- Professional development opportunities for primary, secondary and special school music coordinators
If you would like to get in touch with us about Services For Education, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 366 9950.