An inclusive, online performance workshop for young people aged 13 - 25 years with additional needs.
If you love to sing or play an instrument, this event is for you! Join our hosts Liz and Dan in a fun, digital session and practice performing from home.
You will have chance to rehearse your songs with help from professional musicians, then play to other performers in a safe, online space.
How to get involved
- There are 8 spaces available for this workshop. If we cannot fit you in to this event you will be added to the waiting list for the next Virtual Open Mic event.
- We will confirm your space and send a Zoom link to the email address you supply. Any participants under the age of 16 will need an adult to register for a Zoom account.
- Choose 1 song or piece to play (max 4 mins).
- Pre-record a video of your performance to share if you prefer.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly on 0121 446 3222.