This website collects information about you
- Login and password details for those users booking tickets through the site.
- Contact details, payment information and delivery details for those booking tickets through the site.
- Your IP address, search data and browser information.
- Other analytical information we collect using cookies.
We may request a variety of information within some of our booking forms, questionnaires, projects and application forms. You may also submit comments and ask questions which get published within public areas of the site.
All of this help us to:
- Monitor how you use the site, helping us to improve the site in future.
- Gather feedback directly from you; and respond directly to you.
- Provide more relevant content to you.
- Provide easier ways for you to buy tickets.
The website does not store payment information, and at no point during your transaction do mac staff or any third party suppliers have access to your payment details.
Where your data is stored
All website data is stored on secure servers within the United Kingdom.
Some email data is stored within the United States under the terms of the ‘safe harbour’ agreement, which allows data to be stored under terms set out by the European Union.
This site use a security certificate to verify data transmitted via this domain, however transmitting data through the internet is never completely secure.
Submit content to this site at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
mac has no desire to pass your information onto a third party for marketing and promotional purposes. We may pass on personal information, if we are legally obliged to do so.