• At the point of sale for tickets, room bookings etc.
• when you voluntarily take part in a survey and give us permission to use your information
• when you apply for a job at MAC (we hold the application for six months before destroying it for unsuccessful candidates.)
• when employed or contracted by MAC
• when you make a donation
• when you join a mailing list
• if you are a business contact.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook or Twitter, you might give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
When You Use Our Website or Wi-Fi
In addition, the type of device you’re using to access our website and the settings on that device may provide us with information about your device, including what type of device it is, what specific device you have, what operating system you’re using, what your device settings are, and why a crash has happened. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have more details about what information your device makes available to us.
Information available publicly
This may include information found in places such as Companies House, your biography on your work website or information that has been published in articles/ newspapers
Children and Vulnerable Individuals
We also hold safeguarding information on children, young people and vulnerable adults to ensure we are able to protect them and best meet our statutory obligations. This is held securely and access to this information is further limited.