We offer opportunities for musicians new to Music Leading to gain experience of working with children and young people musically in the community and in specialist settings.
The role involves working alongside an experienced Music Leader, supporting children and young people to take part in inclusive music making activities.
Each new Emerging Music Leader will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and undertake Safeguarding Training.
*We are not currently recruiting Emerging Music Leaders.*
If you are interested in finding out more then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
"It's a real privilege having the opportunity to be in the Emerging Music Leader role. I've been able to work with and learn from incredibly skilled and experienced leaders such as Dan Whitehouse. Seeing their approach each week has provided me with skills, experience and an understanding I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere else"
Emerging Music Leader
Information, Advice and Guidance
We offer one-to-one advice and guidance for both emerging and experienced Music Leaders who want to:
- Find out more about the work of MAC Makes Music
- Find more information relating to working as a Music Leader
- Explore whether music leading is something you are interested in
- Discuss suitable professional development opportunities
- Gain some basic feedback or advice on your own project idea
0121 446 3222 | email@example.com | @macmakesmusic