In 2019-2020 we partnered with Baskerville School for a series of music masterclasses for young people with additional needs. These were delivered by professional artists and Music Leaders Dan Whitehouse, Chris Mapp and Nicole Inniss.
Aims of the partnership
- To develop new approaches, resources and skills that support and embed musical inclusion.
- To work towards a sustainable model of high quality, creative, inclusive music education for all children and young people.
Aims of this programme
- Develop the creative, expressive and musical skills of young people
- Improve self-efficacy and self-esteem (skills, engagement and self-confidence)
- Encourage participation of pupils who have not previously engaged
- Encourage team work through shared experiences and through working towards shared musical, social and personal goals
0121 446 3222 | firstname.lastname@example.org | @macmakesmusic