Would you like to gain experience of working in an arts organisation?
In 2020, Midlands Arts Centre (MAC) is hosting a FREE training programme for young people aged 16-25 who are passionate about the arts but have maybe found it hard to get that all-important experience.
There will be 4 sessions:
- Welcome and tour of MAC including our cinema, theatres, exhibitions, art workshops, cafe and studios
- Training on what it’s like to work in an arts venue including customer service and front-of-house training
- How to present yourself to employers on paper and in person - session by Creative Alliance
- Putting the skills and training into practice with a work experience session shadowing MAC’s Customer Service Assistants in your area of interest e.g. cinema, theatre, exhibitions.
- Session 1 – Tuesday 21 January 2020 | 6-8pm
- Session 2 – Tuesday 28 January 2020 | 6-8pm
- Session 3 – Tuesday 4 February 2020 | 6-8pm
- Session 4 – Work experience sessions during half term 16-24 February 2020
Midlands Arts Centre (MAC)
Cannon Hill Park
Birmingham B12 9QH
See more information about visiting MAC here.
How do I apply?
Please complete the Application Form via the link here.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org