Shadowing and Mentoring Opportunities
MAC Makes Music offers shadowing opportunities for emerging music leaders who wish to develop hands on experience in working with children and young people. This role involves working alongside an experienced music leader supporting children and young people to take part in group music making activities.
Shadowing musicians will need to hold a current DBS enhanced certificate and will be required to sign an agreement which will outline the agreed schedule of attendance as well as roles and responsibilities. If you are interested in applying for a shadow position then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Information, Advice and Guidance
MAC Makes Music offers one to one advice and guidance for both emerging and experienced music leaders who want to:
- Find out more about the work of mac makes music
- Find more information relating to working as a music leader
- Explore whether music leading is something you are interested in
- Discuss suitable professional development opportunities
- Gain some basic feedback or advice on your own project idea
Please contact email@example.com with your enquiry.