NOW OPEN: KILN by MAC
Our new café & restaurant
KILN is now open. Food is served from 9am - 8pm, see our menus below.
- Breakfast from 9am – 11.30am
- Lunch from 11.30am until 5pm
- Reduced dinner menu and drinks served until 8pm
Please read our Visitor Guidelines below.
For bookings of up to 6 people/2 households, please use our online system below.
For bookings of over 6 people, please call 0121 446 3232 or email email@example.com.
If you have any access requirements or dietary requirements/allergies please include information for our team in the notes section below.
There will be a limited number of tables available in KILN, MAC's Terrace and Bar Area on the day (we cannot guarantee a table) - please visit our Welcome Desk upon arrival.
If the booking system below does not load, please refresh the webpage.
See our seasonal menu
Our menus change every season. Please note that the menu available on our website may be subject to change at the time of your visit.
Visitor Guidelines for KILN
- On arrival, you will be greeted by a member of our team to be shown to your table
- In line with Government guidelines please book for groups of up 6 people or 2 households only
- For bookings of over 6 people, please call 0121 446 3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- KILN will be table service and customers may also order online on-site
- You do not have to wear a face covering when sitting down at KILN, but you should wear a face covering when moving around MAC or visiting our toilets
During our closure, MAC’s former café has been transformed into a vibrant and modern space with a refreshed, seasonal menu and our new, fantastic stone baked pizzas, using our very own MAC slow-fermented dough.
From autumn 2021, KILN will open with a new evening menu – more details coming soon.
KILN is a unique dining experience for everyone, from families, to theatre-goers, to cinema lovers and all of you art explorers. KILN provides an accessible space for you to socialise, relax and enjoy delicious, homemade recipes.
We’ll be posting our latest updates here but to make sure you keep up-to-the-minute with all the goings-on at KILN, follow our new Instagram account: @kilnbymac
KILN has been created with 2G Design and Build as part of a wider, ongoing redevelopment capital project, which began in 2018. The new café and restaurant is supported by Arts Council England (ACE) and players of the People’s Postcode Lottery through the Postcode Culture Trust.
Read more about the capital project and KILN here