COMING SOON: KILN by MAC
Our new café & restaurant
MAC is thrilled to announce KILN, our new café and restaurant, will open to the public in on Monday 24 May 2021.
This is a new table service offer, and advance booking will open on Monday 17 May 2021. You can book online via MAC's website, or call us to reserve your table the week before we reopen.
During our closure, MAC’s former café has been transformed into a vibrant and modern space with a refreshed, seasonal menu and our new, fantastic stone baked pizzas, using our very own MAC slow-fermented dough.
To give you a quick taste of what’s to come, KILN will bring you a unique dining experience.
KILN will open from Mon 24 May 2021 for breakfast from 9.30am – 11.30am, lunch from 11.30am until 5pm, and a reduced dinner menu until 8pm.
From autumn 2021, KILN will open with a new evening menu – more details coming soon.
We can’t wait to welcome everyone, from families, to theatre-goers, to cinema lovers and all of you art explorers. KILN provides an accessible space for you to socialise, relax and enjoy delicious, homemade recipes.
We’ll be posting our latest updates here but to make sure you keep up-to-the-minute with all the goings-on at KILN, follow our new Instagram account: @kilnbymac
In the meantime, take a first look at KILN in the image galleries.
Visitor Guidelines for KILN
KILN will open on Mon 24 May 2021.
Online booking will open here on Monday 17 May 2021.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by a member of our team to be shown to your table
- In line with Government guidelines please book for groups of up 6 people or 2 households only
- For bookings of over 6 people, please call 0121 446 3232 or email email@example.com from Monday 17 May 2021
- KILN will be table service and customers may also order online on-site
- You do not have to wear a face covering when sitting down at KILN, but you should wear a face covering when moving around MAC or visiting our toilets
KILN has been created with 2G Design and Build as part of a wider, ongoing redevelopment capital project, which began in 2018. The new café and restaurant is supported by Arts Council England (ACE) and players of the People’s Postcode Lottery through the Postcode Culture Trust.