There's a lot to explore and enjoy here at Midlands Arts Centre. We have two theatres, a cinema, a gallery and other exhibition spaces, performance studios, dance and drama rehearsal spaces, music rooms, a media studio, studios for pottery, textiles, jewellery, sculpture and painting, a bar and café.
You will find below links for many useful documents to help you plan your event:
- To make payment; click here.
- For FAQ, including access, car park and local accommodations click here.
- How to find Midlands Arts Centre; click here.
- For a useful building map; click here.
- For our full terms and conditions; click here.
- For a standard risk assessment; click here.
- For our full catering offer; click here.
- Housekeeping notes for event leads; click here to download a word version and here for a PDF version.
- For all the Hires links; click here.
- Conference and event booking form; click here to download a word version and here for PDF version.
- Performance and screening booking form; click here to download a word version and here for a PDF version.
- For our technical request details form; click here to download a word version and here for a PDF version.
- Filming authorisation form; click here to download a word version and here for a PDF version.
Car park - charging now in place
Birmingham City Council manages the car park at Queens Ride - next to MAC, Pershore Road car park next to the Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park (BWCP) and the smaller Russell Road car park.
Parking Charges at Cannon Hill Park (Pay & Display or pay by phone):
Up to 4 hours = £2.20
Up to 16.5 hours = £3.30
Buses and Coaches only up to 16.5 hours = £16.50 (payable at machine only)
Charges do not apply to Blue Badge holders. Payment needed 7am - 11.30pm daily.
Please note: Edgbaston Rd (next to MAC) and Russell Road entrance closes at 11.30pm daily. Pershore Road entrance next to BWCP closes at 6pm daily.
For further information contact the Parks and Nature Conservation Service on 0121 303 7617 or 0121 303 4149 (outside office hours) or visit birmingham.gov.uk/parks.
Please direct any enquiries regarding this issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org