We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable at MAC including visitors, artists and staff and will be taking a sensible, responsible approach over the next few months. These guidelines are subject to change at any point in line with government guidelines.
Our phone lines on 0121 446 3232 are open Mon - Sun between 9am - 9pm. You can email email@example.com if you’d like leave us a message outside of these times.
What to expect during your visit to MAC
- MAC encourages all customers to check into our venue via NHS Test and Trace, although this is optional for visitors. QR codes and forms will be available at our main entrance.
- All staff will continue to wear face coverings when moving around the building. Visitors are strongly encouraged to continue wearing face coverings when moving around the building or attending events inside.
- Hand sanitiser points will remain available throughout the building alongside enhanced cleaning regimes over the summer.
- Mechanical ventilation systems are in place in certain areas to support the flow of fresh air across our venue.
- Throughout our building we encourage all visitors to socially distance where possible for the safety of our staff and audiences.
- We will open the doors to MAC's Terrace for entry via Cannon Hill Park. The main entrance via Queens Ride Car Park and the red bridge will remain open.
- Our lower ground toilets will keep a traffic light system in place to monitor the number of people using the facilities at one time.
- Accessible toilets on each floor will be available for visitors with additional needs, and visitors that require baby changing facilities.
What to do if you test positive or need to isolate
- If you or anyone in your household/bubble has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, please do not visit MAC at this time. Updated information symptoms and what to do can be found via the NHS website.
- If you are unable to attend your booking due to COVID-19 or because you are socially isolating, please let us know as soon as possible.
Eating and drinking at MAC
- KILN café will be open Mon - Sun, 9am – 8pm. Last orders for hot food will be 5.30pm.
- From 6 - 8pm, KILN will be open for drinks and a reduced menu of bar snacks, nibbles and mezze boards on selected dates for events.
- Queueing will be in place at concessions and MAC’s Bar so we request customers please leave a sensible distance.
- Our Express ‘Grab and Go’ counter will be serving takeaway food and drinks every day. A selection of salads, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks can be enjoyed on-site at MAC or to takeaway.
- You can also order food and drinks at a table in our Outdoor Terrace, Foyer and Bar areas using a QR code.
Courses and workshops
- Our autumn courses will have full capacity spaces.
Live events and cinema
- We invite all customers to wear a face covering during performances and screenings inside the building.
- We will be operating at full capacity for events from September.
NHS Test and Trace - your data
- If you choose to check in to MAC via the NHS Test and Trace system, you may provide basic contact details when you arrive at MAC. This information will be kept for no longer than 21 days and after this time it will be destroyed.